Size: 10m / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 1,175.00
Naish Boxer 10m
Blending efficiency and innovation, this forgiving kite is incredibly versatile. Designed primarily for foiling, the Boxer has proven to be so adaptable and accessible, it appeals to all skillsets and riding styles.
A single luff strut marries the best characteristics of strutless and strutted kite designs. The strut’s relaxed connection to the canopy creates a dynamic structure, which allows the canopy to freely expand and contract, while maintaining the strength of a strutted framework to handle heavier loads with ease.
An outstanding underpowered kite, the Boxer is incredibly easy to relaunch, light to the touch, responsive but gentle. Very easy to sheet in and go, this kite is quick, easy to control and generates power quickly. It’s light and lively feel at the fingertips makes it approachable and forgiving.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Most advanced kite canopy on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Super Easy Relaunch
- Super Easy Sheet-in-and-Go
- Quick Response to Bar Movements
- Single Luff Strut
- Low-end Power
- Light to the Tough + Easy to Control
- Easy Jumping
- Great Underpowered Performance
NEW FOR 2018/19:
- Reduced Weight = Quad-Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer at each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Larger and more effective
- Bridles, wing tip shape & leading edge diameter have been worked to deliver consistent performance from size to size
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
Category: Kitesurf • Kite
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 June, 2018.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular kite. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.