Year: 2008 / Size: 237 x 59 / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 1,449.95
Mistral Syncro Style 84
The 2008 Mistral Syncro Style 84 was designed for freestyle and super maneuver-oriented sailing. Short outlines for reduced swing weight, soft tucked rails, and a flat panel vee with a fast rocker for quick planing all characterize the Syncro Styles.
Aside from being affordable, durable and fun the Mistral Syncro Style Sailboard 84L 59cm has many facets that make it the perfect buy. You are looking at a improved rocker line and offers more performance based results. The board features a 3 to 4 foot strap setting that allows for a faster speed. Perfect for freestyle and the speed allows for better jumping, there's no better board than this.
CNC milled G-10 fins, excellent footstraps, and new cushy M-Dot Air Pads are standard features on these boards. The Syncro Style is best suited for intermediate through expert sailors. These boards are available in sandwich composite or new lightweight Red Dot construction.
24 cm Powerbox wave fin.
Composite Sandwich construction consists of very effective lay-up specifications, with a mix of a high density foam sandwich with Glass/Wood reinforcements in the most stressed areas. This gives the Composite sandwich construction extremely competitive weights at value prices.
Key Features of the Mistral Syncro Style Sailboard:
- A very nice shape and deck flow, a slightly wider nose, and fuller rails, the board really performs great.
- It has a similar rocker line to the 2007 version and the improvements offers more of the do-it all performance the Syncro line stands for: freestyle, full control in the jibe, fast for better jumping, and with a rocker that is flat enough to handle any chop you will have to deal with.
- The board can be set up with either a 3-foot straps setting or an outboard 4-foot straps setting.
- The 3-foot straps setting is for more maneuver ability and improved performance for jumping and moving around on the water.
- The 4-foot straps setting makes it easier to have full pressure on the rail, giving you a faster board.
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 21 May, 2011.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.