Size: 149 x 45 / Status: Used
Retail Price: $ 1,695.00
Wind Power Hiberna Converter Ice Board
The Hiberna Ice Boards are state of the art in terms of iceboarding. They are a very stable platform for easy sailing in moderate winds, but are also capable of complete control at extremely high speeds in high winds.
All of Hiberna's Hi-boards are developed to deliver the same sailing performance as water windsurfing boards.
The same rigs, same techniques, same moves – just on ice, not water. Got a Hi-board, got 4 more months of windsurfing every year!
For more information, check out the Hiberna website:
For videos and pictures of the board in action:
- Adjustable suspension give even more versatility. Steering response covers min 8m U-turn in Style position and 22 m U-turn in the Speed position. No tools necessary for adjustment.
- Steering response is tunable for each bridge in seconds thus providing optimal board behavior on turns.
- Y12 composite bridges feature fine tuning option for perfect track.
- Increased clearance with the same deck height provided by reduced suspension dimensions.
- Suspension is fully separated from deck with rubber cushions thus reducing vibration and absorbing heats on high speeds.
- Deck steering much more responsive, as inclination is supported with Swedish steel die springs.
- Bridges designed to provide sliding surface beneath and minimize frontal resistance to snow on every suspension angle.
- Deck outline are same already popular and common Speedster, but all raised surfaces of the deck has anti slip treatment .
Dimensions: 165 x 49 x 18 cm (65 x 19 x 7 in)
Weight: 19 kg (42 lbs)
Clearance: 7 cm
Deck: fiberglass double sided
Trucks: automotive ball joint
Bridges: steel tube ZN plated
Blades: Stainless steel
Antislip rubber: sports floor rubber
Adjustable weight: YES
Steering range: 8 m minumum U-turn
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 11 November, 2015.