Year: 2014 / Size: 135 x 42 / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 419.00
Naish Hero 135
Delivering reliable, all-around performance, the Hero is designed to take riders to the next level and is the ideal user-friendly freeride board.
The outline, rocker and flex have all been engineered to provide a forgiving ride and on-demand control. Its single-concave bottom shape is most pronounced in the midsection for incredible tracking while its outline blends moderately parallel rails with a progressive curve at the tips for easier edging control.
- High Flex F45 = Ideal for low-to-medium riding speed
- Torsion Laminate = Precision flex control at key areas for superior control
- 3-Stage Rocker R10/4/20 = Most forgiving rocker for early planing & all-around control + back foot directional stability
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
Category: Kitesurf • Kite Board
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 17 February, 2016.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular kite board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.