Size: 149 x 45 / Status: Used
Retail Price: $ 1,395.00
Wind Power Hiberna CompEDGE Ice Board
The Hiberna Ice Boards are state of the art in terms of iceboarding. They are a very stable platform for easy sailing in moderate winds, but are also capable of complete control at extremely high speeds in high winds.
All of Hiberna's Hi-boards are developed to deliver the same sailing performance as water windsurfing boards.
The same rigs, same techniques, same moves – just on ice, not water. Got a Hi-board, got 4 more months of windsurfing every year!
For more information, check out the Hiberna website:
For videos and pictures of the board in action:
- Optimal suspension angles for slalom and freeride provided by 15m U-turn.
- Y12 steel bridges feature fine tuning option for the perfect track.
- Increased clearance with the same deck height - provided by reduced suspension dimensions.
- Increased range of adjustment for different riders weight - no tools necessary.
- Steel parts are stainless or galvanized.
- Dust protections for ball joints.
- Integrated handles for easy carrying
Dimensions: 165 x 49 x 18 cm (65 x 19 x 7 in)
Weight: 18 kg (40 lbs)
Clearance: 6.5 cm
Deck: fiberglass one sided
Trucks: automotive ball joint
Bridges: steel tube ZN plated
Blades: Stainless steel
Antislip rubber: sports floor rubber
Adjustable weight: YES
Steering range: minimum U-turn 12 m
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 12 December, 2016.
Oops, we just sold that specific item. Please search our site or contact us for same or similar product. Some of our items are Closeouts or Used, but let us know what you are looking for and we can help you find it!
Note: Product ID numbers are not normally re-used, so be sure to check the category in both New & Used for same or similar product.