Size: 149 x 45 / Status: Used
Retail Price: $ 1,395.00
Wind Power Hiberna CompEDGE Ice Board
The Hiberna Ice Boards are state of the art in terms of iceboarding. They are a very stable platform for easy sailing in moderate winds, but are also capable of complete control at extremely high speeds in high winds.
All of Hiberna's Hi-boards are developed to deliver the same sailing performance as water windsurfing boards.
The same rigs, same techniques, same moves – just on ice, not water. Got a Hi-board, got 4 more months of windsurfing every year!
For more information, check out the Hiberna website:
For videos and pictures of the board in action:
- Optimal suspension angles for slalom and freeride provided by 15m U-turn.
- Y12 steel bridges feature fine tuning option for the perfect track.
- Increased clearance with the same deck height - provided by reduced suspension dimensions.
- Increased range of adjustment for different riders weight - no tools necessary.
- Steel parts are stainless or galvanized.
- Dust protections for ball joints.
- Integrated handles for easy carrying
Dimensions: 165 x 49 x 18 cm (65 x 19 x 7 in)
Weight: 18 kg (40 lbs)
Clearance: 6.5 cm
Deck: fiberglass one sided
Trucks: automotive ball joint
Bridges: steel tube ZN plated
Blades: Stainless steel
Antislip rubber: sports floor rubber
Adjustable weight: YES
Steering range: minimum U-turn 12 m
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 December, 2016.