Year: 2017 / Size: 5'2" / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 1,075.00
Naish Mutant 5'2"
Whether strapped or strapless, the Mutant is the solid, easy-to-ride choice for lightwind and underpowered conditions.
Incredibly stable, with its wide shape and low rocker line, this board planes early for unparalleled lightwind performance. Thinned-out rails and low rocker contribute to fast upwind speed and controlled driving off the front foot reinforces its nimble feel. Channels in the tail improve water flow over the fins, enhancing grip and control, making the Mutant very easy to maneuver.
- NEW Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- NEW Triple Angled Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip & better turning
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- NEW Deep Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive + early planing
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- NEW Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Quad fin setup(optional) = Upwind performance + Drive + Grip at speed
- Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + high flex
- Lightweight Finish
Category: Kitesurf • Kite Board
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 December, 2016.
Oops, we just sold that specific item. Please search our site or contact us for same or similar product. Some of our items are Closeouts or Used, but let us know what you are looking for and we can help you find it!
Note: Product ID numbers are not normally re-used, so be sure to check the category in both New & Used for same or similar product.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular kite board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.