Year: 2017 / Size: 162 / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 655.00
Naish Orbit 162
The Orbit is designed with a large surface area and low rocker for early planing and freeride fun in lightwind conditions.
Its surface area, flat rocker, double concave bottom shaping and responsive flex provide easy planing, a smooth ride, superior edging and soft landings. The newly refined outline makes the Orbit more playful and the ride more forgiving—even when small chop starts to develop. It also features an angled heel-side center fin for strong upwind performance while still maintaining a playful ride.
- NEW Low Flex F20 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- Light Wind Rocker = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- 4° Angle Center Fin = Upwind performance with minimal drag
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
- NEW FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
Category: Kitesurf • Kite Board
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 December, 2016.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular kite board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.