Size: 6.2 / Status: Used
Retail Price: $ 580.00
Neil Pryde Tempo 6.2
Key Features of The Neil Pryde Tempo Windsurf Sail 6.2M:
- Easy Planning and Good Maneuverability From Moderate Deep Forward Oriented Profile
- Claw, Luff and Foot are All Reinforced with Dyneema X-Ply
- Five Full Battens and a Flex Head Batten Puts the Balance Between Light Weight, Softness and Stability
- Specific Luff Curve Gives Broad Wind Range and Extra Stability
- Load Specific Reinforcement Puts Critical Strength Where It''s Needed Most Without Waste or Excess Weight
- Progressive Use of Monofilm Thickness Keeps Tempo Light Up Top and Strong Down Low
- Luff: 438cm
- Boom: 181cm
This sail has a slight rip/repair (as seen in the pictures).
Category: Windsurf • Sail
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 03 October, 2017.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular sail. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.