Year: 2018 / Size: 105L / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 2,299.00
Fanatic FreeWave Stubby TE - 105L
The FreeWave STB is the innovative design that has replaced the 10 year success story of the classic Fanatic FreeWave. The perfect blend of the Stubby and FreeWave makes this an exciting hybrid line with lots to give.
Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave- and Freestyleboards. Last season, Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team.
- Fine tuned fin positions for increased turning and planing stability
- Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline
- Shorter and wider “Stubby-Style“ nose – for reduced swing weight, fast change of direction, plenty of surface area for early planing and ease of use when jumping and tacking
- Wide double diamond tail for planing power
- Reduced centre width for speed and a straighter rail flow
- Trim and stance moved backwards to adapt to the board’s length, tail width and rocker line for snappy turning
- Larger Thruster Fin setup matching the board’s tail for incredible lift, drive and upwind performance (FreeWave STB (BXF) delivered with single fin and Slot Box covers)
- Constant V with slight double concave for easy and controlled planing, as well as comfort in choppy conditions
- Full rails for stability, thin tail provides grip through turns
- Slight tow in side fin boxes for ideal water flow with minimum drag
Volume : 105L
Width : 62.5cm
Length : 229cm
Weight : 7.0kgs
Fins : Power Box + 2x SlotBox 13cm / 1x 20cm PB Base / 2x MFC TF Black 12cm SB Base
Recommended Sailsize : < 6.8m²
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 07 March, 2018.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.