Year: 2018 / Size: 138 / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 865.00
Naish Drive 138cm Kite Board
High Performance Freeride
The Drive is designed for intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely lightweight and responsive board for speed and upwind performance.
Lighter than most boards in the Naish line, its carbon glass fusion heightens durability while providing a crisp, responsive ride. The Drive’s rails gradually taper, providing lightweight tips and defined edges for outstanding grip and optimum flex.
When paired with Beveled Tunnel Edges, riders will experience unmatched edging, aggressive pop and dynamic ride through both chop and flatwater conditions.
- Freeride Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- 3K Carbon = Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics + high strength-to-weight ratio
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
Category: Kitesurf • Kite Board
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 July, 2018.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular kite board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.