Year: 2018 / Size: 95L / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 1,999.00
The FreeWave STB is the innovative design that has replaced the 10 year success story of the classic Fanatic FreeWave. The perfect blend of the Stubby and FreeWave makes this an exciting hybrid line with lots to give.
When combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimized weight/stiffness/flex ratio.
- Fine tuned fin positions for increased turning and planing stability
- Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline
- Shorter and wider “Stubby-Style“ nose – for reduced swing weight, fast change of direction, plenty of surface area for early planing and ease of use when jumping and tacking
- Wide double diamond tail for planing power
- Reduced centre width for speed and a straighter rail flow
- Trim and stance moved backwards to adapt to the board’s length, tail width and rocker line for snappy turning
- Larger Thruster Fin setup matching the board’s tail for incredible lift, drive and upwind performance (FreeWave STB (BXF) delivered with single fin and Slot Box covers)
- Constant V with slight double concave for easy and controlled planing, as well as comfort in choppy conditions
- Full rails for stability, thin tail provides grip through turns
- Slight tow in side fin boxes for ideal water flow with minimum drag
Volume : 95L
Width : 60cm
Length : 225cm
Weight : 6.9kgs
Fins : Power Box + 2x SlotBox 13cm / Choco Fins Starfish G10 28cm PB Base
Recommended Sailsize : < 6.2m²
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 07 March, 2018.
Oops, we just sold that specific item. Please search our site or contact us for same or similar product. Some of our items are Closeouts or Used, but let us know what you are looking for and we can help you find it!
Note: Product ID numbers are not normally re-used, so be sure to check the category in both New & Used for same or similar product.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.