Year: 2018 / Size: 136L / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 2,399.00
Fanatic Slalom TE 136
The Fanatic Falcons are zero compromise racing machines with exceptionally fast acceleration. Their insane top speeds are complemented with full control at all times. The impressive early planing characteristics ensure that you’re able to make some serious ground off the start line, and around every mark. Channeling the energy from the board in a straight line delivers full control at top speeds.
BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH (BXC) // FULL BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH (FULL BXC / LF)
This top quality and technologically advanced high-spec Biax Carbon, has a perfect weight / stiffness ratio as a result of its very fine weave and dynamic flex. Full Biax Carbon is used on the deck and bottom of the bigger Falcons and Falcon Formula for maximum stiffness and lightest weight possible.
- Finely tuned fin and mast position for early planing and acceleration
- Super efficient cutout design for control and top speeds
- Recessed mastfoot area for maximum control
- Ergonomic rail design for grip and 100 % power from start to finish
- Optimised volume flow for balance and easy planing through lulls and gybes
- Proven rockers delivering top speeds and control
- Tuned bottom shape with fine adjustments for an overall winning formula
- Premium Biax Carbon sandwich Light Finish technology for incredible weight and flex response
- Sizes 129 & 136 approved for Foil use
Volume : 136L
Width : 85 cm
Length : 225 cm
Weight : 7.7 kg
Fin(s) : Deep Tuttle Box (Foil approved) / No Fin
Recommended Sailsize : < 10.0 m²
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 11 March, 2018.
Oops, we just sold that specific item. Please search our site or contact us for same or similar product. Some of our items are Closeouts or Used, but let us know what you are looking for and we can help you find it!
Note: Product ID numbers are not normally re-used, so be sure to check the category in both New & Used for same or similar product.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.