Year: 238 x 77.3 / Size: 120L / Status: New
Retail Price: $ 2,299.00
Naish Titan Carbon 120
Perfecting the trend in shorter/wider/thinner freeride boards, the Titan 120 and 130 offer extremely early planing and great all-around freeride performance with minimal effort.
The relatively long, flat rocker makes the transition from non-planing to planing, getting into footstraps and planing through lulls nearly seamless. The rocker and compact outline also make the Titan less sensitive to “fore and aft trim” than other boards—giving them a very wide “sweet spot.” This makes going upwind and jibing at both low and high speeds extremely easy. A slight kick in rocker in the last few inches of the tail also gives the Titan great top speed when compared to “the competition”.
Suitable for all levels, this board is effortless for beginners, yet performance-oriented for the veteran windsurfer. Fast and fun in all conditions, you can step onto the Titan and instantly feel comfortable!
- Low Profile Foiling = Purges excess volume
- Increased surface area = Provides increased lift + early planing
- Level Deck Shape = Easy to trim + large sweet spot
- Rocker Line = Early planing + effortless acceleration
- Ergonomic Foot Straps = Comfortable fit + easy adjustment
- Medium Density Footpads = Comfortable ride + excellent board feel
- MFC G10 Freeride Fin = Early planing + ultimate control
- Power Box = Ultra strong + perfectly positioned
Category: Windsurf • Board
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 26 April, 2018.
This item is Oversized and requires a Shipping Quote based on available options to your intended delivery address.
If you place order now, you will be charged a standard shipping rate to your destination. Wind Power will contact you to discuss shipping options, cost and will hold this item.
Thanks for you interest in this particular board. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else, please contact us.